lauantai 17. joulukuuta 2011

December in Font

As some of you know I have been in Fontainebleau for the past few weeks and it has been a blast. A lot of climbing, despite the constant bad weather. Everything went well until a coupe of days ago. I started to feel strong again and crushed a few hard problems here. I was thinking of trying harder boulders since my trip was close to it's end. Unfortunately, I have the feeling that I won't be able to climb that much anymore... -->

The flapper that put an ending to my climbing in font. / Pic by Alvi Pakarinen

I leave on the 20th, back to Finland to spend Christmas at home, so I won't even have time to heal my skin before I leave. But hopefully I'll get to come back here and try to finish off some of the many projects here.

Even tough I won't be able to climb anything now, I still think that my trip has been a success. I've made new acquaintances and also plans to climb with them next year.


Rain in Ffont, blue skies in Paris. / Pic by Alvi Pakarinen

Here's a few of the climbs that I have been able to send during my trip to Font;

Khéops 8B
L'apparemment en départ bas 8B
Ubik assis 8B
Sideways daze 8B
Atrésie assis 8A+
Karma 8A+
Gourmandise raccourci 8A+
Imothep 8A
Le Mandarin 8A


 Have a good holiday and happy new year!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti